Sunday, November 28, 2010

29 11 10
Refitted the L/H sill, cutout L/H rear wheel arches and cut the steel to finish the tubbing and ready the car for its new bubble arches, started to weld in the patches for the L/H A pillar. Once these are completed I have a lot of grinding to do and a bit of filling this side of the car will be done. This will probably be my last post (and work done) on the car until the New Year as we are off on a cruise for Christmas and New Year. So the next couple of weekends will be all about getting everything ready for the vacation and getting the house ready for my younger brother and his family to stay for the holiday season. At this stage I will say have a good christmas and I hope santa leaves you something nice in your boot ( i am hoping for some parts for the car) wishful thinking on my part. Look for more updates in the NewYear
Outer sill refitted but yet to be attacked by a grinder

some of the A pillar patched 

The tubbing of the rear wheel arch will cut down excess steel to fit the bubble arches

Not a bad fit if i do say so myself

No comments:

Post a Comment