Thursday, June 9, 2011

I picked up the clean panels this morning, bought them home and gave them a coat of anti rust epoxy as winter has set in and the bare steel will quickly get surface rust on the steel but at least I have something to do indoors during the wet weather. I need to get some more argon for the welder and I will be away with more repairs.The car is going to take a lot longer that I originally thought but fortunately my mate is not doing the winter series at Hampton Downs in his single seater so it will give me at least 4 extra weekends at home.
This is the patch that I made up for the R/H boot drip rail


Above is the R/H strut tops


the L/H strut tops

The boot floor there is a bi of rust in it but not too bad

The L/H rear corner

The R/H rear corner The purple tinge is the epoxy spray this will eventually go black

No comments:

Post a Comment