Friday, April 6, 2012

Not a lot of serious progress over the last few weeks but I thought I would pop on to give any upddates I can. Basically all I have been working on is the front guards one is now finished and waiting to be glassed over and the other is nearly there but it needs a bit of work to remove some of the damage that was hidden under the bog. This is requiring a bit of time as the panel is way out of shape but I will get there eventually. I havent bothered with any photos as you cant see what I have done very well. Funds are on hold ATM as we are having some alterations done to our bathroom and we also have a rental property that has had some (a lot) of the car budget spent on it so all I am doing is tiding up what I already have and slowly moving forward. Thats it for now updates when I get something done.
Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment