Saturday, September 10, 2011

Well after a long long week at work I got home on Saturday morning and decided to do a bit on the black car. During waiting time at work I decided to get the black car on its wheels for 2 reasons 1 to make it a bit more mobile around the garage till I make up new spits (rotisserie) for both cars. I returned the spit that I had for the original car as it does not quite work on the new shell. And 2 I want to get this car road legal and due to our Laws any structural changes and assocaited welding must be done by a certified welder.so I am wanting to fit rear turrets and other changes all of which require a certified welding so it makes it easier to transport the to and from the Panelbeaters. By Sunday The car was on its wheels so I can now start to source the bits and pieces required to be fitted, Turret boxes, chassis gusset rear tubs, bubble arches and other bits and pieces. So I have some progress at long last. I will add photos at a later stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment