Sunday, July 17, 2011

I have Purchased a new project shell a very good price 1200 NZD (you do the math). This does not mean that the old girl is junk I have spent too much time on her to just stop I will continue with her but at a later stage. I am currently thinking that the old girl will be for racing only not really for the road. As such the new shell will be a shorter build as she has virtually no rust. I will get her soda blasted and primed then possibly fit a set of steel bubble arches a atlas rear end 2 linked and will fit the 2 litre and 5speed that I purchased a couple of months ago. the shell has a large tunnel and mounts for a nissan SR20 engine and box but I am going to stick with the Pinto as I want to stay with a more mechanical engine and not computer controlled.
I will take photos of the new car next weekend as she is now under a tarp outside till I move the old shell to the side of the garage which I will do this week.
cheers Peter 

No comments:

Post a Comment